Here are some of the key features available on NUCoach:
- Action Plans are collections of activities assigned to a Client by a Coach. Types of activities include:
- Scheduled surveys
- Triggered surveys (in beta)
- To-do lists
- Photo taking/upload
- Activity monitoring allows Coaches to see which activities their Clients have completed and which ones they have missed
- Scheduled reminders deliver semi-tailored messages of encouragement and reinforcement to Clients on behalf of their Coaches
- Integrating streaming sensors and real-time data analysis (in beta) allow Coaches to amass large amounts of information on their Clients that will help Coaches better customize their approach to each Client. This may also help Coaches get in touch with Clients if problems are detected.
- Conditional messaging that allows relevant feedback to be personalized and automated based on data collected from integrated wearable sensors.
- Duplicating Action Plans and Reminder schedules (in beta) allow Coaches to easily copy existing complex Action Plans for other Clients as well as shift the start date and time to account for rolling enrollment
- Chat and activity logging among Coaches allows for real time coaching collaboration
- Real time chat between Coaches and Clients gives Client better access to their Coaches at the most convenient time for the Client
- Unidirectional custom text messages to Clients (initiated by Coaches) and a log of these messages gives Coaches a simple, web-based method of sending text messages to their Clients whenever needed and without looking up phone numbers or email addresses
We are building new features every day, including ways to monitor and download Client data.